Here are ways to prepare your workforce for the possibility of business closures, working from home, quarantines and other outcomes of a disease outbreak.
1. HR Florida State Council, Inc.
2. Minnesota SHRM State Council
3. Garden State Council SHRM, Inc.
4. Kentucky SHRM State Council
5. Virginia SHRM State Council
6. Michigan SHRM State Council
7. Oklahoma SHRM State Council
8. Wisconsin SHRM State Council
9. HR Indiana SHRM
10. North Carolina SHRM State Council
1. SHRM Guam
2. Louisville SHRM Inc.
3. SHRM-Bluegrass Chapter
4. San Antonio HR Mgmt. Assn.
5. SHRM of Greater St. Louis
6. HR Tampa
7. Raleigh Metro SHRM
8. Capital Area HR Association
9. Big Bend SHRM
9. El Paso Society HRM
10. Green Bay Area Chapter of SHRM
11. SHRM Jacksonville
12. Northern Virginia SHRM
13. NOARK HR Assn.
14. Human Resource Mgmt. Assn. (NJ)
15. Puerto Rico-SHRM
16. NOLA SHRM
17. HR Mgmt. Assn. of Greensboro
18. Shenandoah Valley SHRM
19. DC SHRM
20. Southern New Mexico SHRM
21. SHRM-Hawaii Chapter
22. Greenville SHRM
23. Southeastern PA SHRM Chapter
24. Cleveland SHRM
25. Hampton Roads SHRM
The 100% Giving Club annually recognizes the states with 100% giving from the SHRM state council and all chapters within the state. This club signifies the collective dedication your state has to advancing the mission of the SHRM Foundation.
Members of the 100% Giving Club receive a digital badge to display on websites and social media.For more information, contact us at SHRMFoundation@shrm.org.
SHRM Foundation Innovation Grants support SHRM state councils and chapters working to improve their communities and build inclusive organizations. In June of 2018, the SHRM Foundation awarded grants of up to $10,000 each for programs or services that have practical and measurable effects on veteran employment.
Congratulations to the following winners:
You have successfully saved this page as a bookmark.
Please confirm that you want to proceed with deleting bookmark.
You have successfully removed bookmark.
Please log in as a SHRM member before saving bookmarks.
Your session has expired. Please log in as a SHRM member.
Please purchase a SHRM membership before saving bookmarks.
An error has occurred