SHRM Public Affairs
Whether you are a print or online journalist, magazine reporter or broadcast producer, we can help with:
• Up-to-date information on workplace and workforce issues,
• Experts for telephone, e-mail, in-person and on-camera interviews on topics in the news,
• Video of thought leaders in human resources,
• Data and trends from SHRM’s latest research,
• Access to SHRM’s innovative and informative conferences.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SHRM Media Relations
Manager, Media and Public Relations
Phone: 703-535-6260; Mobile: 703-862-5192
Follow us on Twitter @SHRMPress
Media Affairs Specialist
The Public Affairs Department also provides:
• Press releases on breaking news, alerts about programming and summaries of research,
• Explanations of workplace issues in tip sheets and media advisories,
• SHRM’s point of view through commentary in op-ed pieces.
Access to SHRM Publications
SHRM publications are produced by a separate Editorial Department for the Society’s members. For complimentary press access to online HR Magazine articles, contact Media Relations.
Writers wanting to offer their services to HR Magazine should send pitches to the Editorial Department.