The SHRM Foundation Recognizes its
2011 Thought Leaders Retreat Sponsors
Jackson Lewis, LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
Metrus Group and Nicor Gas
The following presentations are part of the 2011 Thought Leaders Retreat. To access, click on the session title or presenter's name, and the presentations will open in PowerPoint or pdf.
(Please note: some presenters asked that their materials NOT be posted, or they specified that a revised version of their presentation be posted.)
Built on Values: Creating an Enviable Culture that Outperforms the Competition Ann Rhoades, President, People Ink
Making HR the Major Driver of Organizational Innovation
• Arun Leslie George, Sr. Vice President and Head of HR, Coromandel International Ltd.
• Mike Riegsecker, Vice President, Corrugated Businesses, Menasha Packaging Company
• Sharon Swatscheno, Complex Human Resource Manager, Menasha Packaging Company
• Moderator: Jatin DeSai, CEO & Co-Founder, The DeSai Group
Social Media: Leveraging the Opportunities
Rick Marini, Founder and CEO, Branch Out
Presentation available to attendees only by request. Request this presentation.
Using Talent Analytics to Mitigate Risk and Drive Business Results
• Wayne Cascio, Ph.D., Robert H. Reynolds Chair in Global Leadership, Management, University of Colorado, Denver
• Steve Ginsburgh, SVP Human Resources and Workforce Development, Universal Weather & Aviation
• Mark Blankenship, Ph.D., SVP and Chief Administrative Officer, Jack in the Box
• Moderator: William Schiemann, CEO, Metrus Group
Managing Global Business Risk
• Eddie Ng, Chairman, Human Capital Management Consulting Ltd.
• Peter Wilson, AM, National President and Chairman, Australian Human Resources Institute
Moderator: Gardiner Hempel, Jr., CPA, GPHR, Chair, HR Certification Institute Board of Directors
Identifying Key Takeaways: Roundtable Discussion
Gary Kushner, SPHR, CBP, President & CEO, Kushner & Associates
Engaging Global Talent Through the J&J Credo
Susan Podlogar, Vice President, Global Compensation and Performance, Johnson & Johnson
Back to SHRM Foundation Home Page