Have a unique or complex research challenge — but lack the time, expertise or resources?
We stand ready to help. Just call 703-535-6366.
Designed for the busy HR professional, Research Concierge Service specializes in in-depth research that goes beyond benchmarking, while avoiding the higher costs of other outside resources. Simply present your need or challenge, and we do all the hard work — collecting, analyzing and organizing the information you need to make smart, evidence-based decisions for your organization. We’ll also do secondary research to complement the core focus.
Need an easy-to-understand executive summary, or a PowerPoint to show to your executive leadership? No problem. We’ll deliver the output in a format that meets your specific needs and connects with your key constituencies.
So what exactly are we talking about? Here are some typical research challenges our Research Concierge Service was designed to meet:
- To ensure a talent pool of high potential employees, an organization wants to revamp its succession-planning policies by comparing best practices for succession planning within their industry
- In the midst of a stagnant economy, an organization wishes to understand the human-capital trends and implications for a specific industry or geographic area
- To increase companywide performance, an organization wants to know best practices for performance management and the pros and cons for each approach
- In advance of opening a new office location, an organization seeks intelligence on the local labor market and related factors
Research Concierge Service deliverables include:
- A review of practices, benchmarks and issues of the business need you want addressed
- Data distilled into digestible findings: rolled into a professional PowerPoint presentation to show your executive leadership
- List of back-up sources, links and reference information for additional insight
For more information about SHRM’s Research Concierge Service, please email ResearchConcierge@SHRM.org or call 703-535-6366. Fees are based on scope of project.