Recertification Hours: 6
In this one-day session, learn how to examine, design and implement the health benefits component of your organization's total rewards strategy while delivering meaningful benefits to employees and the organization at the same time.
Determine how health and prescription drug benefits fit within your organization's total rewards programs.
- Learn the types of data to assess the effectiveness of your current plans and drive strategic benefit planning.
- Use employer and health care benchmarks in cost-effectively positioning your plans.
- Design elements of a strategic plan to help drive participant lifestyle behavior.
- Build targeted wellness elements and programs into your health benefit strategies and designs.
- Acquire the tools to assist you in determining which plan funding mechanism is right for your organization (fully-insured, partially self-funded, other).
- Build a new health strategy implementation plan.
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If you have questions about attending this program as an individual, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring this Program to Your Organization
For information on-site or virtual training led by a SHRM-approved instructor, e-mail OrgTraining@shrm.org.