Recertification Hours: 14
This two-day seminar comprises a broad range of concepts, practices, and objectives arising out of the relationship between an organization and its employees, and among the employees themselves. The program covers the effects of the organization's rules and culture on Employee Relations while helping HR professionals gain the knowledge and skills necessary to anticipate, address, and diffuse workplace issues that may interfere with Employee Engagement and therefore the organization's business objectives. The content supports the policies and practices governing workplace rules and conduct, and guides its compliance with the scheme of federal, state and local laws and regulations governing and impacting the employment relationship.
- Define the scope of the Employee Relations discipline.
- Define key laws associated with Employee Relations to prevent workplace harassment and discrimination.
- Explain the importance of a positive organizational culture.
- Discuss how employee attitudes and engagement impact organizational culture and employee relations.
- Identify and describe communications best practices.
- Apply a dispute resolution process that complies with the law, adheres to the organization's policies.
- Appropriately recognize and address and performance issues.
- Learn the importance of retaining high performers, how to retain them and the impact thereof.
- Explain the impact of career planning and development impact.
- Understand the impact of employee safety and security on employee relations.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com.