Recertification Hours: 10.75
This interactive, performance-driven program is designed to help senior HR executives enhance their overall leadership and team building skills, expand their support systems, and meet their level of challenge in an atmosphere of collective intelligence. A series of group coaching sessions follows, to help participants utilize what they’ve learned - namely, how to-
- Leverage their strengths.
- Add more to their organization at a top level.
- Contribute in a way that makes an impact on the bottom line.
- Share these new insights and strategies with their team.
- Communicate more effectively: Gain key skills to communicate with all types of people and learn how to present information optimally for each personality.
- Manage conflict more strategically: Understand different communication styles and mindsets to help people approach difficult conversations more effectively.
- Leverage strengths: Explore ways to clarify and leverage everyone's distinctive strengths, which define and separate them from the competition. Identify where strengths turn into weaknesses.
- Make an impact: Learn how to connect with different types of people, ease concerns, inspire decisions and motivate action.
ONE AND HALF-DAY PROGRAM
Day One: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Day Two: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Followed by six virtual coaching sessions, offered twice a month December-February.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.