Recertification Hours: 14.5
Employee development serves as a crucial component of human resource development, a key functional area within the HR body of knowledge. This two-day program provides human resource professionals with the knowledge, tools, and resources needed to develop, implement, and evaluate effective employee development programs. This seminar discusses the overall scope of employee development: how it falls under the talent management umbrella, how it ties to the organization, how to develop individuals’ careers and potential leaders, and how to build an actual training program from the ground up.
- Describe the scope of employee development.
- Create a culture that is dedicated to organizational learning.
- Tie career development strategy to organizational needs.
- Employ various employee development activities.
- Utilize the ADDIE model for effective training and development.
- Prepare potential leaders.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com.