Recertification Hours: 15
Approved for Business Management and Strategy Credit
- Diversity executives with responsibility for their organization's diversity function
- Diversity specialists and EEO Officers
- Human resource, organizational development and change management professionals.
- Three or more years of experience in the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) field, or
- Three or more years of experience in HR, managing a D&I function (e.g., Recruiting, Training & Development, Strategy, etc.).
Based on cutting-edge research and benchmarking, and featuring “real-life” best practices from a wide array of forward-thinking organizations, this interactive course will help diversity professionals and other business leaders develop successful diversity practices and strategies for enhancing their organization’s talent profile and meeting the demands of a changing marketplace. Gain a thorough understanding of how workforce diversity and inclusion initiatives can help drive business results.
- Develop and communicate the business case for diversity by understanding the diversity value proposition and how firms may gain competitive advantage through effective diversity practices and strategies.
- Formulate approaches for leveraging diversity to enhance business processes by considering how diversity management links to value creation.
- Demonstrate the bottom-line impact of diversity by learning measurement approaches that exhibit diversity return on investment.
- Build and strengthen relationships with minority stakeholders and other organizations by generating competitive sourcing opportunities and business development in diverse markets.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.