Recertification Hours: 7
HR professionals will learn how to assess, manage and facilitate conflict in the workplace while fostering a work environment conducive to effective conflict management.
As conflict management represents a key competency for HR professionals, participants will measure their own perceptions of conflict, learn to identify the source of conflict and identify early warning signs of destructive conflict in order to develop positive alternatives. From identifying their own individual conflict-handling mode to coaching others to resolve conflicts, this program provides HR professionals an interactive experience that will help them acquire the confidence needed to manage the facilitation of a conflict discussion between individuals and groups.
- Assess their individual methods of managing conflict.
- Understand the various styles in which others handle conflict.
- Identify the sources and warning signs of potential conflict early on.
- Execute methods for successful conflict discussions, coaching others to manage conflicts effectively and facilitation of conflict discussions.
- Understand the nature and causes of workplace conflict and how to create a positive environment for management.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.