Earning a GPHR credential can help you:
- Prove your commitment to the HR profession while taking on new responsibilities -- locally and globally.
- Build confidence in your ability to deliver business value to your organization, wherever it conducts operations.
- Expand on-the-job advanced knowledge and skills to be competitive in a globalized economy.
- Become recognized as a credible and respected source of information on core international HR practices.
- Keep current with HR topics, legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Pursue new career opportunities and attain professional advancement.
- Open doors to companies that require their employees to be certified.
Note: The SHRM Learning System for GPHR is not a substitute for the certification examination. If you wish to take the GPHR examination, you must complete a separate application form online through the HR Certification Institute.