Recertification Hours: GPHRs may earn up to 35 recertification hours when using the Self-Study option for professional development.
The Self-Study option gives you ultimate flexibility for learning—access study materials where and how you want them, online or through your mobile device or e-reader. Use the convenient customization tools to design studies that fit into your busy day. Focus on any module or topic in any depth or sequence. Take advantage of the freedom to create your own study plans. Then take on the challenge of the PHR/SPHR exams with confidence.
Self-Study Program Investment
- Utilize SmartStudy tools to customize your preparation to fit your individual style. Users can create a customized study plan, review test-taking tips, and access candidate eligibility and exam information.
- Eliminate travel expenses and minimize time away from the office.
- Study on-the-go with mobile access and e-reader capability.
- Stay informed of the latest legislation and most relevant HR content through the Online Resource Center.
- Use the exclusive “Ask-the-Expert” feature to ask questions directly to certified professionals.
SHRM Members: $695
Volume Discounts Available
By ordering the SHRM Learning System Self-Study Program in groups of two or more, you will save a minimum of $70 per person. To order contact SHRM Corporate Specialist, Chris Olson at +1-651-905-2617 or e-mail Chris Olson.
Note: The SHRM Learning System is not a substitute for the certification examination. If you wish to take the PHR or SPHR examination, you must complete a separate application form online through the HR Certification Institute.