Earning your credentials as a PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources) makes you a recognized expert in the HR field. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, showcasing your knowledge and skills. It makes you a more valuable asset, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
Credentials Represent HR Expertise:
- Demonstrate your long-term commitment to the HR profession.
- Further your education to benefit yourself and your organization.
- Master the PHR/SPHR body of knowledge.
- Develop your skills to improve your efficiency.
- Expand your outlook on the HR field and bring new ideas to your workplace.
- Keep up with HR developments including the latest legislative changes.
- Help your organization avoid risk by ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Be eligible for new positions at organizations that require certification.
- Discover additional opportunities for career advancement.
- Boost your confidence with worldwide recognition as an HR expert.