The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. The HR Certification Institute develops and delivers credentialing programs, the Professional in Human Resources (PHR), and the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) to validate mastery in the field of human resource management and to promote organizational effectiveness.
The 2014 SHRM Learning System for PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation, the #1 PHR/SPHR Cert Prep Tool*, features an enhanced user experience complete with updated content that reflects the HR Certification Institute body of knowledge tested on the PHR and SPHR exams. It includes application exercises and module exams to develop specific HR competencies.
Achieve HR Excellence
- Proven Success: Professionals who use the SHRM Learning System to prepare for their PHR/SPHR exams consistently beat the average pass rate, year after year.
- Current Content: The SHRM Learning System has been updated for 2014, and the Online Resource Center is updated throughout the year with legislative and HR developments.
- Customized Learning: Choose the learning option that best matches your schedule and learning style, and use assessment test results to create a personalized study plan based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Affordability: The SHRM Learning System provides more content, tests, learning tools and access to expert advice than any other single PHR/SPHR exam preparation tool. Save time and money by choosing one preparation program.
- Ongoing Reference: Use the SHRM Learning System as a valuable day-to-day reference manual, providing answers to a wide range of HR and business challenges.
- Recertification: GPHR, HRBP- and HRMP-certified professionals may earn recertification credit hours when using the SHRM Learning System for PHR/SPHR for professional development only. (See learning options for details.)
*According to the HR Certification Institute's exit survey results.