Take an important step in your career with the SHRM Essentials® of HR Management.
Enhance your career and competitive edge with the SHRM Essentials of HR Management. Developed in conjunction with a team of leading HR experts, HR practitioners and legal counsel, the SHRM Essentials of HR Management Program will ensure you stay up-to-date with the ever-changing field of HR and understand new terms and regulations.
Key Takeaways of the SHRM Essentials Program
- Build your understanding of HR practices.
- Apply newly learned knowledge.
- Create a stronger alignment between your organizational and HR goals.
- Develop your career if you are not yet eligible or ready for the PHR/SPHR exam.
Who benefits from this program?
- New or junior practitioners who need to increase their knowledge base.
- Nontraditional HR staff members that perform HR as part of their job.
- Experienced HR practitioners looking for a refresher of newly enacted policies and legal compliance.
- New or experienced people managers interested in learning more about efficient and capable employee-management skills.
- International HR practitioners wishing to increase their knowledge of fundamental U.S. HR practices.
How does your organization benefit?
By having an effective HR department or staff member that is able to assist in developing a workforce capable of meeting organizational goals by:
- Helping the organization respond to change.
- Creating an effective match between people and positions.
- Fostering employee commitment and performance.
- Complying with federal and state laws to protect against potential litigation.