If you are training multiple employees locally or nationally, a program can be tailored to match your schedule, budget or corporate culture.
- No travel costs or time away from the office.
- Promotion of common HR language throughout your organization.
- Progress tracking of participants and management reporting.
- Interaction and teamwork with co-workers.
- Company issues remain confidential.
Volume discounts are available!
Choose from two convenient options to accomodate all learning styles, budgets and corporate cultures.
Training Led by a SHRM-Affiliated Instructor
Provides training for multiple staff at your facility, virtually or a hybrid of in-class and virtual instruction. For more information contact SHRM Organizational Training & Development at
+1-703-535-6496 or E-mail.
Training Led by Your Staff
Allows your organization to choose its own instructor and train internal staff at your facility. For more information contact Chris Olson at +1-651-906-2617 or E-mail.
Corporate Case Studies
Find out how other organizations have benefited from the SHRM Essentials of HR Management:
International R&D Organization Cessna