Strategic Human Resources: Delivering Business Results
Recertification Hours: 15
Approved for Business Management and Strategy Credit
Insightful instruction provides ground work on developing an HR Strategy—from theory to execution. This intensive program will teach you how to properly align human capital analytics with business and HR strategies, and leverage the data you have to build and deliver workforce and HR metrics that will improve results. A framework and roadmap demonstrate the value of evidence-based measurement and decision-making.
Learn how to use human capital, HR and workforce analytics to support your organization’s strategic and operational goals and provide decision makers with greater insight into workforce related considerations.
- Align workforce metrics with business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Align HR metrics with critical HR objectives and initiatives.
- Determine the right data to collect.
- Build and execute your implementation plan.
- Get management and stakeholder support and involvement.