Creating a Culture of Ethics
Recertification Hours: 7.5
HR leaders are central to creating and supporting a culture of ethical behavior in organizations. This includes clarity around values and a code of conduct, coaching leaders to set and model ethical behaviors, developing processes that support ethical behavior, identifying behaviors that don’t align with core values, and communicating expectations and legal requirements in a global organization. This program includes sample scenarios that challenge participants, activities that highlight key processes to implement across the organization, and mini case studies to allow participants practice coaching business leaders.
- Describe and communicate the importance of ethical behavior in today’s environment, including organizational codes of conduct, conflict of interest statements and global business operations.
- Create a culture that is dedicated to organizational learning.
- Develop strategies for coaching leaders to set standards and model ethical behavior.
- Identify methods for supporting ethical behaviors at all levels by assessing the impact of opportunity, pressure and rationalization.
- Identify key laws and regulations for both domestic and global business in an ethical manner.
- Identify opportunities for HR to lead in an ethical business culture.