Recertification Hours: 2.5
(Approved for Strategic Business Management Credit)
This module highlights the importance of diversity management in organizations. It reviews current diversity trends that make creating fair and inclusive work environments an economic imperative. It also explains how diversity and diversity initiatives can move beyond compliance with equal-employment legislation to serve as a source of competitive advantage.
This module covers three topics:
- Local and global diversity trends
- The value in diversity
- Diversity and firm performance
At the completion of this module, participants will be able to:
- Recall current diversity trends
- Explain the different ways that diversity may create value in organizations
- Articulate the effects of diversity and diversity management practices on organizational effectiveness and financial performance
Designed for the mid- to senior-level diversity and inclusion/HR professional.