What Do We Do?
We deliver effective, affordable training and development solutions to corporations, nonprofits and government. And we do so on your terms. Whether you prefer onsite instructor-led classes, live learning via the Internet — or a combination of both — we will build the training that meets your organization's unique development and budgetary needs. From "cert prep" to HR competencies and legal compliance, our seasoned subject-matter experts ensure your training exceeds expectations.
SHRM Organizational Training & Development offers a variety of programs for professionals at every level within your organization:
Preparation for HR Certification Exams
- PHR/ SPHR — Featuring the acclaimed SHRM Learning System®. Available onsite, via the web, or as a hybrid, this program boasts a pass rate of more than 80%.
- GPHR — Available onsite, via the web, or a combination of the two.
- California Certification — A two-day onsite intensive training package to prepare individuals for the California certification exam.
Professional Development Training — HR Cornerstones
- SHRM Essentials® of HR Management covers fundamental concepts such as employment law, recruiting, compensation and benefits, and performance management.
- The HR Generalist training option offers a broad overview of core competencies ideal for junior HR employees or as a refresher course for more senior staff.
Professional Development Training — Business Management and Strategy
Professional Development Training — Human Resource Development
- Employee Development — This two-day program provides human resource professionals with the knowledge, tools, and resources needed to develop, implement, and evaluate effective employee development programs.
- Organizational Development — This two-day program uses an integrated case study, practice sessions, and exercises.
- Communication & Credibility for HR Professionals — This one-day program focuses on the learn the steps for developing credibility through actions and behavior.
Professional Development Training — Employee and Labor Relations
- California Workplace Law — This program focuses on some of the most challenging areas of California law for human resource professionals.
- Conflict Management Skills — HR professionals will learn how to assess and manage conflict in the workplace while fostering a work environment conducive to effective discussions.
- Employee Relations — This program comprises a broad range of concepts, practices, and objectives arising out of the relationship between an organization and its employees and among the employees themselves.
Regulatory and Legal Compliance Training
Ensuring compliance with the law not only minimizes your liability. It can also help to maximize morale, productivity and overall effectiveness. From EEO, ADA and FMLA to workplace harassment, bullying and beyond, we offer compliance training options that will balance the needs of your organization with applicable local, state and federal law. We also can tailor the training to the audience, whether HR professionals, supervisors or rank-and-file employees.
Every organization has unique needs, and we can build a custom training solution that addresses those needs, whether onsite or via the web.
Click here to discuss a program that fits your needs. You may also e-mail us at OrgTraining@SHRM.org or call +1-703-535-6496.